Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

No Walk for the Wicked… err, Roll!


I know I know, you’re all dying to know if i made the walk.. Well, by my title, nope!
My legs are swelling so much and the pain is seeping in. Been lying in my bed with my legs elevated and watching Grimm on DVR. Roger and Shelby went to the walk, which makes me feel better. I’ll get my t-shirt!! ;-) Hoping they get some good photos I can share of my fabulous team, Tracy’s MSkateer’s!
I know I’ve been kind of a bummer in a couple of my blogs… don’t mean to be. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed I can’t shake the blues off of my shoulders. Believe me, I fight them every day. On the up side, even when I’m down… I’ll never stay down for too long!
Truth!
I’m lucky, as no matter how bad it gets I have the best support system behind me. My family and friends rock and always make me smile no matter how hard the tears are falling. That, in itself, makes me one of the luckiest people in the World! Now if only I could win the Lotto! :-P
Love and Light, Tracy

No comments: