Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Decluttering...

My name is Tracy, and I am a pack-rat!! lol

I am slowly, and I mean slowly trying to de-clutter my home. I need to make it more streamline and wheelchair friendly.

When my parents were her I gave them a bunch of things for a thrift store my step helps run for charity. That helped to clean out our front closet.

Yesterday I moved, with help from the girls, my wooden file cabinet to my room as a bedside table/easy file access table. lol So far it is working well.

My next big move is to get my old desk on freecycle and outta here. Then my china cabinet as well.

There is also a big room move change coming...shhhhhh don't let the hubby know!! lol Although he will be doing the move for me!

I just cannot believe I am even up at 6 am. lol Hubby left for work and I cannot sleep. So here I am with a million lil things going on in my mind and making me nutz!!

Have a wonderful day/night wherever you may be!!



Quote find of the day: Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall. ~Larry Wilde, The Merry Book of Christmas

1 comment:

Renee said...

be careful moving stuff around. i always love moving things .. gives it a new prespective. and a room move?! hubby will be happy to hear that work huh? am thinking about you and sending you love and lots of hugs!