Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wow...

I got alot accomplished yesterday with all my jewelry stuff. Finally got it all organized and put away. I didn't realize how many new things I had. lol I already have 7 containers, two tool box containers and they are all almost full. So now it's time to stop buying new stuff and make some new things. I added a couple new earrings on the site yesterday. I also re-did all the pictures as I am trying new set ups for them.

It is raining a bit today. I love the rain. Hopefully it will rain alot and snow so we can get out of our drought problem. I do love the smell after a rain. Clean!

Still trying to wrap my head around those who chose to keep things going instead of moving on. It takes so much more energy to be angry and spiteful then it does to let go and move on. I think some people thrive on the anger. Seems kind of sad to me. I was there once and trust me, it is not good for the soul. Also hate the 'behind the back' talking. If I have something to say, I'll say it to you, not somewhere you cannot defend your opinions or actions. Life is too short, and with my MS I cannot do toxic. Oh well, if that is how others can get through their day, then to each his/her own. Time for me to move on from it I'm thinking...

Peace and Blessings to you all!

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. ~Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan, 1893

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy...just been taking a look at your little store, you've made some lovely things, they are very pretty.

Renee said...

Love what you have made hun and glad you got it all organized. Don't worry about the negative and know that those that love you are surrounding you with positive.