Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Nada much

Well the weekend is almost over. It was quite uneventful. Got more things added to my shop, http://afabulousflair.artfire.com . We got the grocery shopping all done and some things shipped out.

Sometimes I wonder why we even blog. My life is not very exciting...some blogs I see are not all that exciting either. lol So, why do we blog?

I tend to blog when bored, angry, or upset. It is my way of getting it out so as not to internalize it. Does it bore people? Most likely yes. lol Which is why it is good that we have the choice to read it or not.

At one time I worried what everyone else thought about me. Was I pretty enough? Was I thin enough? Was I the kind of person people would like?

I realized in my mid 20's, it did not matter what anyone thought of me, but only what I thought of myself. So, now, I do not really care what people think of my blogs or anything else about me. I am who I am and am very open about that.

Sometimes I read other blogs and wonder if some of these people are for real. This is the Internet and it easy to be someone who you are not. I have come across a few of those in my 12 + years on the net. So, what do we believe and who should we believe? Does it really matter? The majority of those people you will never meet in real life. So if not being who they are, without hurting another, is what gets them through the day then does it matter?

I am not able to live a fictitious life. So for me what you 'read' is what you get. lol If you like it great, if not it's all good.

So here we are...uneventful weekend, uneventful blog.
Stayed tuned as we never know what tomorrow will bring!
Blessings...

I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet. ~Ancient Persian Saying

No comments: