Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Respect the NO!! please

In a world with 'get thin quick' pills, supplements, herbal this and that...Respect the NO!! If your item works for you GREAT! But, if I say I am not interested...I am not interested!! Stop and move on please!

I know what works for me, just as you know what works for you. We are human beings and we need food, real food. We do not need sugar substitutes and drinks and all the odd supplements. We do not need fat free, sugar free...might as well call em health free. Really, think about it, processed foods in your body...how do they process them? hmmmm

I take the vitamins I need for my body and eat the foods that are right for me. I know my MS and frankly some of the 'miracle' things out there are toxic to my MS. I do not need an immune booster, that is my already my problem. You cannot cure my MS, as there is NO cure. I have an auto immune deficiency, some of the 'miracle' things can hurt this. I do not eat soy, gluten, or certain beans and nuts. They are BAD for me. Milk is not my friend either.

I try to be nice, but some selling these products can make me crazy. Please, do what is right for you, but do not tell me what is right for me, as you will be wrong!!

My hubby has researched for 2 years now on the ways to help me and my MS. I lost 20 pounds my way and felt awesome!! I ate real foods with real fats and real sugars and light exercise. Minus the gluten! So, it worked and is working for me. I am so very happy your way works for you. Now plz, end it!!

Life is not about diets...it is about a healthy 'diet'! There is a difference.

Remember, many of these 'miracles' are dangerous for people with certain disorders. Be very careful when you push your wares.

Realize too, these drinks, pills, etc are made and processed into what you take. Really, how natural is it? I'm just sayin'...

I feel about airplanes the way I feel about diets. It seems to me that they are wonderful things for other people to go on. ~Jean Kerr, "Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall," The Snake Has All the Lines, 1958

1 comment:

Renee said...

I understand you completely. I was doing this Herbalife crap but stopped. There is no point to it. I know what works for me and that is enough. Good for you losing 20 pounds!