Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Injustice!!

I am wondering how people sleep at night knowing they are ripping another person off!!! KARMA GOD!!!!! United Healthcare is a dis-reputable company if I have ever seen one!!!

Pacificare was going to pay 80% for my $4836.60 Wheel-chariot. United Health care bought them out and now they say they will not pay the 80% because it was not authorized through them. WTF!!! This started in November of 2008. They are not going to honor this?? They have the doctors scrip, the medical code, and all the receipts they asked for. This has been going with UHC since february 2009, and now they tell me this. 

They obviously knew this from the get-go, but they still made me jump through the hoops getting all the info for them. How the hell do these greedy F**KS sleep at night? Oh wait, they have no scruples! Sadly they think that most will let it go, walk away. They take advantage of the disabled, the elderly. I will not walk away when being wronged. 

Well...wait 'til they get a load of me!  

Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed ~ Mahatma Gandhi
    


2 comments:

Carol Urban said...

I think you should wheel your ass right down to their offices and demand they speak with you in person!

Tracy said...

LOL Carol, that is on one of my lists for this!! ;)