Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ah life....

I am finally over the sickies. Feeling so much better right now. Hope it stays this way.

Got the van and i loooove it. I purchased a carfax for it, and there are no 'bad' things about it.

Now, I need to get my van sold. I am going to miss it too. I loved that van! I got new plates for it yesterday and purchased a carfax for those interested in it. I think it will go fast. (hoping) It is in gr8 condition and leather, CD, a/c, removable back seats, seats 7, captain seating. No dents. I take care of my cars.

I am going to get it detailed, carpets shampooed, etc.

Dexter, my new puppy, is so cute. He is the best company for me when i am alone. He thinks he is so tough. I love when he barks at people. It's like, dude they could kick ya like a football!! lol But, he's smart... when he barks he hides behind me!!

Blessings!!

Quote: It is the trouble that never comes that causes the loss of sleep. ~Chas. Austin Bates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how you were doing! I was worried about ya, hadn't seen ya online much! Glad you like the new van...and that cute new lil puppy of yours!

Renee said...

Glad you are feeling better hunny! That is always good. Glad you likes your new van! And that puppy sounds adorable!